Design & Creative
Posted 6 months ago
We’re now hiring an experienced Content Creator/Copywriter to join the ECU Communications team. If you’re serious about your next job, ECU Communications is an ideal place to grow your career. Make your next career move with us.
- Write copy for a variety of media including social, print, video, and online
- Taylor messaging for a wide variety of target audiences
- Edit and proof work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs
- Collaborate with creative, product, marketing to assess project needs and help with messaging
- Drive brand consistency across all company communications
- Develop and implement brand guidelines
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere
- See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or Communications
- 3-5 years of experience in content marketing or copywriting, preferably with an agency
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually
- Comfortable working independently with little direction under tight deadlines
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
- Proven ability to demonstrate brand voice
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent portfolio of work
- Team player
Organizational skills are a must.
Ecucomm is an equal opportunity employer. U.S. citizenship is required.
|Job Category||Visual UX Design|