Oversee technical, online advertising campaigns across various digital platforms. Ensures accuracy of projects and timelines and achieves milestones. Manages media budgets and performs campaign analysis. Brings new online and digital ideas and opportunities while assisting with the creative digital concepts and development of those projects. The Digital Media Analyst manages online analytics, research and statistical data and presents to the client as needed.
JOB DUTIES & EXPECTATIONS:
- Ensuring that advertising messages align with the client or company objectives.
- Monitor the performance of online and offline advertising campaigns and reporting the results to relevant stakeholders.
- Researching the current media landscape and keeping up to date with the latest media trends, technology changes that may affect/improve media campaigns.
- Determining the most situatable media mix given the nature of each client’s business, budget and preferred advertising media.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, advertising platforms and media influencers.
- Developing a cohesive digital strategy to specified targeting, recommendations, and creative insights to ensure a successful digital campaign.
- Working with marketing managers to develop tactics that incorporate marketing efficiencies while supporting the priorities of the lines of business.
- Responsible for SEM/SEO management that include set up and monitor campaigns on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other platforms adjusting as needed to improve results.
- Launching and optimizing ads across all digital platforms, including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Google.
- Contributing to the marketing campaign optimization through data analytics, providing recommendations to geographic marketing leaders, and developing plans to ensure data and process integration of the system that supports vital marketing processes.
- Compiling monthly and annual budgets from federal and corporate marketing teams (work with agencies to ensure budgets adhere to, up to date, and media spend optimized across digital tactics).
- Generating weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports and dashboards. Must be able to recognize and troubleshoot data anomalies.
- Using web analytics tools to perform an in-depth analysis of conversion goals; perform landscape and competitive analyses, audience research, and other market research. Analyze and report on paid media campaign data and performance.
- Create, analyze, and optimize paid search campaigns in Google and Social Media Ads focused on driving acquisition while meeting set Quality Score, CTR, Conversion Rate, and cost-per-acquisition benchmarks.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in marketing, communications, or related areas.
- 2-4 years of experience in a digital marketing setting up, running, and managing paid media campaigns (digital campaigns, implementation, reporting, pay-per-click, analysis) / working with email and digital marketing technology (Google Ads, Facebook, and Tableau).
- Must have the ability to apply and assimilate knowledge and new skills, as well as embrace modern marketing practices, platforms, and running paid media programs.
- Exceptional problem solving, quantitative, analytical skills (practical experience) and content management system (CMS).
- Knowledge of conversion rate optimization (CRO), UX, SEO, and content strategy best practices for websites.
- Team player and high level of organization.
Ecucomm is an equal opportunity employer. U.S. citizenship is required.
|Job Category||Media and Analytics|