We seek a highly motivated candidate with a minimum of 5 years of advertising/marketing experience to support Federal Government clients. Responsibilities include the support and coordination of integrated advertising campaign activities for research, creative, media, public relations, and social media. Develops and maintains program budgets, writes meeting notes and reports.
- Responsible for account co-direction for a national, clients for advertising, media placement in television, radio, internet, print, and outdoor.
- Responsible for digital campaign management, including social media, microsites, widgets, and online media buys.
- Writes marketing plans, creative briefs, media reports, competitive analysis, and other strategic documents.
- Facilitates jobs through the agency; briefs the creative staff, reviews creative/innovative concepts and maintains and monitors project schedules between creative, production, and the client.
- Conducts day-to-day project communications with clients, agency departments (creative, production, media), and other partners (mainly client’s corporate partners); interpret client needs into an actionable internal direction.
- Maintains financial reconciliation; oversees proper estimate generation and invoice accuracy.
- Conducts marketing research efforts, particularly how changes in the industry and consumer behavior affect the client’s marketing message.
- Member of account service team and presenter on new business pitches.
- Must have knowledge of multicultural audiences, close attention to detail, and excellent organizational and writing skills with the ability to juggle many projects simultaneously.
Account Supervisor Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications
- Minimum 5 years of professional work experience in communications or related field
- Advanced MS Office Skills
- Must have a least 5 years of experience in a lead or supervisory role of a project or client interfacing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to adapt to various writing styles and guidelines
- Excellent interpersonal skills (Positive demeanor, team player, solution oriented)
- Excellent Internet communication skills, including knowledge of social media platforms
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in a dynamic work environment & handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Internet communication skills, including knowledge of social media platforms
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred
Applicants will undergo a background check. ECU Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We thrive on diverse backgrounds, cultures, languages, and viewpoints; and firmly believe that mutual respect is the common tie that binds us. We offer excellent benefits and a great work environment.
Ecucomm is an equal opportunity employer. U.S. citizenship is required.
|Job Category||Client Services|