ECU Communications is actively seeking a qualified Video Production Coordinator that has three (3) years of experience managing all phases of video production, managing client’s digital asset management system and collaborating with the team for web, social media, advertising and events to best leverage productions on the website and across social media platforms. Successful applicants must possess a current U.S. Department of Defense Security Clearance at the TS/SCI level or must be cleared to obtain one, to be considered for this position. This position is located in the Washington, DC area, must be able to work on-site with occasional travel.
Work Environment Expected Requirements:
- Some evening or weekend work may be required.
- Travel throughout the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia region will be required.
- Travel beyond the capital region may be required based on assignment.
Video Production Coordinator Duties:
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to establish the desired message, feel and look for the videos to be created
- Produce content on subjects or issues which fall within the scope of the mission and purpose of this organization
- Work closely with Photographer and Digital Communications Manager to edit video assets
- Gather and transfer all forms of media into editing software
- Operate computer editing systems and equipment used for video media and effects
- Establish a clear understanding of the storyline and purpose of the video’s creation
- Create an initial proposed storyboard draft of the video to present to the supervisor for approval before beginning to alter video digitally
- Improve video and sound quality using various video software
- Edit video to include pre-selected music, interviews, sound clips and other important aspects of the project
- Ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos
- Collaborate with partners and sponsors in creating and sharing relevant video assets
- Organize all videos into appropriate folders based on video purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree with a specialization in film/video/media production, photography, broadcast journalism or similar field
- Experience in all facets of video and photo pre-production, production, and post-production, including conceiving, planning, organizing and conducting video/photoshoots; editing and producing draft and final versions of the works, and organizing all assets (including release forms and other supporting documentation) in the online archive
- Expertise with standard video and DSLR cameras, lighting equipment, and sound equipment
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Cloud programs related to video, photo and graphic design (i.e., Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign, Premiere)
- Must be able to lift video equipment weighing up to 30 pounds, including but not limited to tripods, video recording and playback equipment, video cameras, projectors, monitors, and other audio/visual devices
- Must be able to get cleared for a TS/SCI.
Ecucomm is an equal opportunity employer. U.S. citizenship is required.
|Visual UX Design