Web & Mobile Development
Posted 6 months ago
ECU Communications is actively seeking a Web Developer with a minimum of five (5) years of experience in PHP, Scripting, ad CSS to its development team. The ideal candidate should include experience building websites and mobile (tablet) applications within a Content Management System (CMS) environment. Experience using and designing CSS, HTML (5) websites along with advanced abilities with PHP app customized development. The ability to work in a multifaceted and fast-paced environment is a plus.
Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Development and timely deployment of client websites and online applications using standardized procedures.
- Deliver time estimates for the development of online projects and clients.
- Perform a lead role in maintenance, support, technical scope, and management of all online projects.
- Use and design CSS, HTML (5) websites along with advanced abilities with PHP application customized development.
- Analyze web, mobile (tablet) social, email applications in cross-platform, and multi-browser integrated development.
- Database development with SQL experience
- Must have knowledge with (open-sourced) Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, and their modules (other CMS applications apply).
- Experience in resolving usability and design issues
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related area of study.
- Must have Drupal experience for full consideration.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Must have experience installing and constructing open source solutions.
- Experience working with API’s, SDK’s, and web services.
- Experience with Server and Hosting Management.
- Must have 508 Compliance experience and understanding
- Strong writing (technical) and communication skills.
- Knowledge of online video applications
- Experience and knowledge of ColdFusion.
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance.
Ecucomm is an equal opportunity employer. U.S. citizenship is required.
|Job Category||Visual UX Design|