U.S. Census Bureau
The decennial census is more than just a head count—it determines the number of seats each state has in the U.S. House of Representatives and is used to guide the distribution of federal funds to local communities. In 2020, ECU helped the U.S. Census Bureau fill more than 800,000 part-time positions. The campaign included a wide range of online and offline marketing materials, translated into nearly a dozen different languages.
Communications Strategy and Planning, Media Consulting, Multi-Media Buys, Multilanguage Outreach
- Tailored plans to most efficiently and effectively deliver messaging to target market segments in greatest demand and hard-to-reach populations, including Native Americans, the affluent, and those with limited internet access
- Utilized dynamic digital media platforms to deliver messaging and attract candidates
- Optimized digital media placements to ensure campaigns reached the maximum number of people in a cost-effective manner within budget allocations
- Launched multi-tier, multimedia outreach matched to regional and local requirements
- Reached every geographic and demographic—from the north woods of Maine to the rainforests of Hawaii, and from the Florida Keys to Alaska’s north slope