U.S. Secret Service
The U.S. Secret Service is charged with protecting the nation’s highest elected leaders and foreign dignitaries, as well as safeguarding America’s financial infrastructure and payment systems. In 2019, the agency turned to ECU for a multi-channel recruitment initiative deploying targeted online and offline media assets across the nation.
Communications Strategy and Planning, Creative, Web Design and Usability Testing, Recruitment Outreach, Media, Analytics
Recruitment objectives targeted specific careers in high demand, showcased the uniqueness of the U.S. Secret Service mission, and established a steady pipeline of highly qualified, culturally diverse candidates for mission-critical and support positions across the organization. Among other highlights, ECU’s display ads outperformed other law enforcement campaigns by 857.17%.
- Placed national, regional, and local recruitment advertising to support ongoing hiring initiatives and hard-to-fill openings
- Planned and managed logistics for diversified special recruiting events
- Customized campaign strategies for hard-to-fill positions
- Advanced the U.S. Secret Service brand and developed messaging through digital and other media platforms
- Extensively grew the U.S. Secret Service presence on LinkedIn, where followers now number 150K+
- Exceeded recruitment goals of qualified and diverse applicants by 15% year-over-year