Works closely with the senior team to create and execute compelling, inspiring, and scalable creative solutions for multi-platform campaigns including social media channels, mobile, broadcast, print, partnerships and offline. Manages team of writers, graphic designers and outside vendors.
JOB DUTIES & EXPECTATIONS:
- Works closely with the senior team to create and execute compelling, inspiring, and scalable creative solutions for multi-platform campaigns including social media channels, mobile, broadcast, print partnerships, and offline.
- Mentor and Manages team of Art Directors, writers, and graphic designers.
- Vendor management.
- Creative direction of products and services in support of client’s mission.
- Collaborate with editors, artists, printers and outside vendors including photographers, talent photo stock agencies, etc.
- Conduct creative briefs and pitches for clients
- Develop original copy, and update/revise existing copy for print, online, TV, radio, direct response and other communication materials.
- Estimate work schedules/budget, overseeing project progress and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Meet deadlines while managing and staying within budget.
- Manage and lead art department staff and activities.
- Provide strong conceptual leadership to the creative team that maintains our standards of excellence while balancing deadlines and profitability.
- Work closely with other discipline leads such as strategy, media, and technology to foster collaboration across the teams.
- Juggle multiple concurrent clients, projects, new business pitches, and other initiatives
- Participate in business development by pitching new clients and collaborating on sales efforts
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends and creative tools such as Adobe, etc.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Five (5) years in a creative leadership role in Marketing/Advertising (including digital) and in management of advertising, marketing, communications, or public relations.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, journalism, or equivalent with five (5) years of relevant experience or a combination of experience and education that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- A portfolio of creative work that demonstrates excellence in creative marketing across a wide range of media and a diverse set of clients.
- Ability to provide clear feedback on all facets of creative work to elevate the output and help creative staff improvise their craft while maintaining the project timeline and budget.
- Competence in team building and mentoring
- Excellent presentation and communication skills at all levels of both internal and client teams
- Ability to communicate in a clear, consistent, professional, and transparent manner verbally and orally.
- Strong analytics and real-time judgement.
- UX experience preferred.
- MUST have experience with content strategy and developing campaigns.
|Job Category||Visual UX Design|