Posted 8 months ago
ECU Communications is actively seeking a qualified Social Media Specialist that has two (2) years of experience collaborating with the SEO and Social Media team monitoring advertising platforms and campaigns.
Social Media Specialist Duties:
- Social media analysts use their creativity and marketing skills to help generate brand awareness, sales and promote customer service through social media networks.
- An analyst will study trends in social media, research popular social media platforms, study emerging social media tools, and observe how often those platforms and tools are used.
- For new businesses, social media analysts will study the audience that the industry is attempting to reach and offers them plans on how social media will work best for them and their business model. Analysts may write up reports for clients and team members to show them the strategies available to them. They may also alert clients about any potential problems or concerns that may arise.
- Manage and help to create marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g., customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Build and nurture social media platform-specific communities and audiences
- Support SEO strategies by understanding keyword priorities and how they integrate into content marketing plans
- Assist in link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Provide analysis and recommendations as the program evolves and can be reviewed.
- Daily research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and evaluate social media results in coordination with client goals and benchmarks
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Keep pace with social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Strategic Communications, or related field.
- Must have two (2) years of experience in social media marketing with demonstrated successes in campaign management.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience working with popular social media advertising platforms found on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn in particular
- Experience working with popular social media monitoring tools (Google, Radian 6, Twitter Search, etc.) and popular social media management tools (TweetDeck, HootSuite, etc.)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress, and website administrations
- Must be able to get cleared for a TS/SCI.
Ecucomm is an equal opportunity employer. U.S. citizenship is required.
|Job Category||Media and Analytics|