integrated communications and client services
JOIN OUR TEAM IN A VARIETY OF CAREERS
- Project Manager
- Account Executive
- Account Coordinator
We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a friendly work atmosphere.
YOUR NEW CAREER STARTS HERE
Below are the open positions within our Client Services department. Submit your resume so we can see the talent, experience and expertise you bring to the table. We look forward to hearing from you!
Responsible for planning, developing, implementing and evaluating overall project policies and directing subordinate managers/staff. Directs and manages the operation of national projects. Administration/management/monitoring responsibilities include but may not be limited to: establishment of goals, objectives, performance requirements, standards and accountability; administration of program costs, budget, and management and operation of projects. Directs teaming partners, subcontractors, and vendors, and ensures timely and on budget completion of tasks/projects.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of healthcare practice group and its clients.
- Serve in a lead role to develop, present and execute integrated brand strategy and brand positioning communications programs.
- Provide proactive high-level client counsel and creative recommendations on how to meet brand marketing/reputation goals through communications.
- Direct the development and provide strategic direction for various client and media materials: plans, presentations, reports, communications documents.
- Build, coordinate, and direct (team) implementation of third party communications programs; ensure best practices and quality of deliverables.
- Develop and edit high quality written materials, including media correspondence, bylines, and speaking abstracts.
- Develop relationships and coordinate correspondence with external audiences: third party organizations, healthcare professionals, media, etc.
- Supervise and train junior account staff; provide quality control, determine workflow and assignments.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships at the senior level and build/recruit strong agency account teams.
- Lead the healthcare business development efforts for the office.
- Be ultimately responsible for the profit and loss of significant client budgets and oversee the client budget development, tracking, billing and communications; proven ability to run accounts profitably.
Characteristics of Ideal Candidate
- At least 8 years in management of advertising, marketing, communications or public relations campaigns/projects
- Advertising, broadcast, media, publishing experience
- Goal driven with outstanding record of achievement in current/past positions
- Superior professionalism, discretion, and judgment
- Strong work ethic and capacity to thrive in a team environment
- Creativity, persistence and tenacity
- Strong analytics and real-time judgment
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Spirit of generosity, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude
- Adaptable and willing to approach tasks with velocity and a high metabolism
- Team player
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to plan, implement, and evaluate integrated marketing activities for a wide range of clients.
- Exceptional organization skills with the ability to complete projects and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Ability to conceive, plan, implement, and monitor long- and short-term projects from conception through completion. Capable of prioritizing work assignments, as well as monitoring multiple projects. Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Management/supervisory experience. Experienced and adept at people management, including hiring, developing, coaching and retention.
- Excellent budget, financial and marketing mathematics skills.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills as well as creative management experience.
- MSWord, spreadsheet, and database application proficiency.
- Excellent vendor management and customer service skills.
- Outstanding presentation, writing and oral communication skills with a focus on details and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and well with a diverse group of people throughout the organization.
- Experience in managing government contracts, a plus.
The Account Executive acts as a liaison between the advertising agency and the client, coordinating, organizing, and monitoring various advertising campaigns for both existing clientele as well as making “pitches” for new business. Account executives do extensive work with the account coordinator and the media planner to devise a marketing strategy and campaign that meets the client’s needs as well as budget. After its approval by the client, the account executive then works with the agency’s creative team on what needs to be produced and copyrighted. Essentially, they conduct the project managing aspects of a campaign by monitoring its process, keeping the client informed throughout the whole process, and overseeing the administration of the account.
Job Duties & Expectations:
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing client programs and activities.
- Ensures that all programs are strategically on target with clients’ business objectives.
- Reports program results to agency management and client.
- Act as a liaison between agency and client (advertising requirements& details of campaigns)
- Plays key role in account activities including special events, media relations, program implementation, etc.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively develop full range of written materials including press releases, byline articles, speeches, client correspondence and reports.
- Develops and monitors program plans and budgets for profitability.
- Reports status to client and agency management on a regular basis.
- Develops an understanding of various research methods.
- Coordinates internal and external resources in implementing research projects.
- Work with the agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget.
- Present alongside the agency colleagues (particularly the Account Supervisor / Director of Client Services) the campaign ideas and budget to the client.
- Work with Account Supervisor/Director of Client Services to brief media, creative and research staff and assist with the formulation of marketing strategies.
- Write, edit, and review fact sheets and other press materials.
- Serve as primary client contact for small to mid-level accounts
- Develop pitch plans and media outreach strategies, and coordinate media relations across multiple staff to retain and secure new business for the agency.
- Handle budgets manage campaign costs and invoice clients.
- Responsible for monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or Communications.
- Four (4) years of professional work experience in communications/public relations and marketing/advertising.
- Demonstrated knowledge of standards, principles, and techniques of public relations, communications, and marketing/advertising.
- Must handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in a dynamic work environment
- Strong verbal and written communication (including the ability to adapt to various writing styles and guidelines).
- Excellent MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel).
Ecucomm is an equal opportunity employer. U.S. citizenship is required.
We seek a highly motivated candidate with a minimum of 5 years of advertising/marketing experience to support Federal Government clients. Responsibilities include the support and coordination of integrated advertising campaign activities for research, creative, media, public relations, and social media. Develops and maintains program budgets, writes meeting notes and reports.
- Responsible for account co-direction for a national, clients for advertising, media placement in television, radio, internet, print, and outdoor.
- Responsible for digital campaign management, including social media, microsites, widgets, and online media buys.
- Writes marketing plans, creative briefs, media reports, competitive analysis, and other strategic documents.
- Facilitates jobs through the agency; briefs the creative staff, reviews creative/innovative concepts and maintains and monitors project schedules between creative, production, and the client.
- Conducts day-to-day project communications with clients, agency departments (creative, production, media), and other partners (mainly client’s corporate partners); interpret client needs into an actionable internal direction.
- Maintains financial reconciliation; oversees proper estimate generation and invoice accuracy.
- Conducts marketing research efforts, particularly how changes in the industry and consumer behavior affect the client’s marketing message.
- Member of account service team and presenter on new business pitches.
- Must have knowledge of multicultural audiences, close attention to detail, and excellent organizational and writing skills with the ability to juggle many projects simultaneously.
Account Supervisor Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications
- Minimum 5 years of professional work experience in communications or related field
- Advanced MS Office Skills
- Must have a least 5 years of experience in a lead or supervisory role of a project or client interfacing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to adapt to various writing styles and guidelines
- Excellent interpersonal skills (Positive demeanor, team player, solution oriented)
- Excellent Internet communication skills, including knowledge of social media platforms
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in a dynamic work environment & handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Internet communication skills, including knowledge of social media platforms
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred
Applicants will undergo a background check. ECU Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We thrive on diverse backgrounds, cultures, languages, and viewpoints; and firmly believe that mutual respect is the common tie that binds us. We offer excellent benefits and a great work environment.
Ecucomm is an equal opportunity employer. U.S. citizenship is required.